"Starting Your First Hive Can Be Simpler And Faster Than You May Think With This Free Quick Start Beekeeping Kit..."
Hi, my name is Ron Upshaw. I'm a beekeeping enthusiast, husband and a radio host in the Seattle area.When I first started beekeeping I had some gut-wrenching troubles. Sadly, often at the expense of my bees. Most the books I read were technical and over my head. (Even if they said they weren't.) Trying to find just basic information became more and more difficult. I almost gave up. Finally, I stumbled upon what really made the difference in starting a successful hive. And ever since, beekeeping has been much more fun and easy. To learn exactly how I did this, I created a free quick start beekeeping kit so you can get started today. Click here for your free kit.
Money doesn't grow on trees, so CLICK HERE for your FREE Beginner Beekeeper Kit, which includes a 50 minute interview titled "The 10 things you need to know before you start your first hive." AND a free subscription to the World Of Beekeeping newsletter so you can begin preparing your first hive today!
Ron Upshaw's previous work covered in:
- San Fransisco Chronical
- Phoenix Business Journal
- Preservation Resource Center
- Seattle Pi
- 97.3 KIRO FM
Easy To Understand Plain English Beekeeping Advice
A great springboard into the world of beekeeping.
- Complete with advice for what you need to start, what is really necessary and what is optional, and how to decide.
- Make educated decisions on what to buy, and how much you should pay. (How to make sure you don't get ripped off...)
- Current information that works for today's beekeeping environment.
- Step by step instructions...
- Bridges the gap between the usual vague coverage of a beginning beekeeping guide and the hard to understand thick manuals.
- Covers all the basics and essentials you need to know. From getting started all the way through harvesting your honey.
Everything You Need To Know To Start Your First Hive
Even if you're an absolute beginner who's never touched a hive.
- Learn how to set up your hive the correct way, miss a few critical elements and your bees may be in for some trouble.
- Discover what tools you need, and which will just waste your time and money.
- Understand the difference between the different types of bees and why you need to know.
- Uncover the one critical mistake you must avoid when installing a package of bees. This could literally be the difference between having a happy healthy hive, or having your bees fly away forever.
- Learn the parts of a hive, and the necessary terminology.
- Answers to questions you probably haven't even thought to ask.
Don't Believe The Myth You Need To Be An Expert To Keep Bees
It's simply not true. Almost anyone can keep bees.
- With the right information, almost anyone can keep bees and make their own honey. Even if you're in the middle of a busy city.
- How to keep bees in urban areas.
- How to overcome "sting phobia" quickly and easily.
- Discover when bees are most likely to be happy, or a little "annoyed." How to tell the difference, and what to do in each situation.
- How to show your friends and family your hive without risking their health, or a panic attack.
- Insider secrets to making beekeeping easier, simpler, and more fun.