Author Topic: Hello and Shalom  (Read 219 times)

Offline DukeOfMarshall

• New-bee
Hello and Shalom
« on: July 29, 2017, 10:25:15 PM »
Greetings! I'm Todd from Western North Carolina and I just started bee keeping this year. I'm really looking forward to soaking up the knowledge/education that everyone may have to offer here. If there's anything that I can help with also, I would be more than willing to try and help. Just let me know. Thanks again for letting me join and thank you ahead of time for the help/advice/answers that I may receive. Take care and Shalom!

Offline pymaplumber

• Administrator
Re: Hello and Shalom
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 09:30:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum Todd. You will find that there are a lot of interesting post written on this site. Most members don't post much but sometimes when they do it is worth the wait. Good luck with you adventure in bee keeping and feel free to post them.
Ben
Bee excellent to one another.

Offline Ky Bee charmer

• New-bee
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:49:14 PM »
Hello,another new bee here,just started bee keeping this year,with the help of my brother. We are both retired and have wild captured 4 swarms. We have developed these into good hives which given our limited experience seem healthy. Have requeened 2 of them. Learning curve is very steep,have made some mistakes,but none that were devastating. Glad to find a forum for input.

Offline pymaplumber

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:13:41 AM »
Welcome Bee Charmer ! I hope you adventure in bee keeping is a pleasant one This is the time of year most bee keepers in the North dread. The long cold days and nights our bees are huddled in their hive and we have no clue to how they're doing. We hope we did our best to prepare them, buy wrapping the hive and making sugar boards or what ever for extra food for what is coming in the hope they will still be here in the spring.
Ben
Bee excellent to one another.