“Discover How To Start Beekeeping
Quickly And Easily. With Simple
Finally, Everything You Need To Know
About Beekeeping Explained In Plain English
My name is Ron Upshaw, one of my greatest pleasures is to help people discover the incredible world of bees.
Especially with those who are just thinking about keeping bees for the first time.
I help them answer the question of “How do I get started?” And give them everything they need to begin their first successful hive, simply, quickly, easily. (And enjoyably!)
You see, I wasn’t always a great beekeeper, in fact, I had to start from absolute scratch, and had some big troubles.
I didn’t know the first thing about keeping bees, and it was painfully confusing. I didn’t know if my location was ok for keeping bees, I didn’t know what supplies to buy, or how to get bees into an empty hive. I was even clueless about what a hive was supposed to look like.
I mean I knew nothing. And honestly I felt pretty stupid and embarrassed to ask such basic questions. Plus, I wasn’t sure who to ask, and searching around the library, online and at bookstores got more and more frustrating.
The books I did find were technical and over my head (even the ones that said they weren’t.) Don’t get me wrong, “technical” information is great for someone who already has a firm grasp of the basics. But reading a technical book as a total beginner is a pretty tough task.
I just wanted to know how to start beekeeping. Not get hung up in the advanced details…
I want to help you skip that frustration and start beekeeping from the absolute beginning in a fun and easy way.
And if you’re like most people
You’re Probably Anxious To Start, But
Want To Know The Basics First.
And you’d be totally right to want the basics first. After keeping hives and gaining experience, I realized that the basics are the most important thing. The basics build the foundation for healthy hives, year after year.
Without the basics, you can find yourself overwhelmed in brain-busting technical information. And that can cause you to overlook critical steps in setting up your first hives. (I paid dearly for some of my mistakes, and sadly so did my bees… I want you to avoid these mistakes and maintain healthy, happy hives.)
Most people need information presented to them in an easy to understand, logical, and practical format so they can actually use what they learn.
And you often learn better by having someone actually show you how to set up a hive. (Instead of just reading text on the pages of a book.)
I wish I had a visual, basic guide to beekeeping when I first started out.
One day I was expressing my frustration with the lack of quality basic beekeeping training to a friend of mine, and they said “Why don’t you make a guide then?”
It was kind of a scary thought to create my own guide, but I thought that was a great idea.
So I pushed past my fears, put my mind to it, and worked day in and day out to make the guide to beekeeping I wish I had when I first started beekeeping. It took me over an entire year to simply film it because I wanted to break down the entire process of beekeeping by each season and show them to you in person while they were actually happening. Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. It was a big process, but I’m glad I did!
I call it simply…
Basic Beekeeping: Starting Your First Hive
I kept this video at a level that assumes you know absolutely nothing about beekeeping while still covering everything you need to know. It’s a delicate balance, and at the risk of sounding immodest, I think I’ve actually done it!
I wanted you to, (at the very least):
- Find out how to get everything set up the right way, the first time.
- Know how to get bees into your hives so you can get started.
- Understand what gear and supplies are necessary, what is optional, and how to decide.
- Discover how to keep bees even if you’re trapped in suburbia, or in the middle of a crowded city and don’t have much land, or any land at all.
- Uncover how much money and time you’ll need to invest for your specific situation.
- Discover how to keep your neighbors happy, and sometimes even excited that you’re keeping bees.
- Find out how to prevent bee disease and keep your bees healthy year round.
- Discover how to get the most honey out of your hives, and how to harvest it quickly and easily.
- Realize how fun and rewarding beekeping can be.
And that’s just scratching the surface.
What Exactly Will You
Learn In This DVD?
Great question, here’s a quick summary of the sections of the DVD. (And some video previews.)
- Chapter 1: Beginning
- Chapter 2: Inside The Hive (Click Play To See The Video Preview Below)
- Chapter 3: Basic Gear
- Chapter 4: Smoker & Hive Tool (Click Play To See The Video Preview Below)
- Chapter 5: Feeders
- Chapter 6: Hive Boxes & Frames
- Chapter 7: Queen Excluder
- Chapter 8: Four Seasons
- Chapter 9: Spring Checklist
- Chapter 10: Install A Package (Click Play To See The Video Preview Below)
- Chapter 11: Making Simple Syrup
- Chapter 12: Summer Checklist
- Chapter 13: Basic Inspection (Click Play To See The Video Preview Below)
- Chapter 14: Fall Checklist
- Chapter 15: Harvesting Honey (Click Play To See The Video Preview Below)
- Chapter 16: Winter Checklist
- Chapter 17: Winter Covers
- Chapter 18: Final Thoughts & Credits
If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
Then This DVD Is A Beekeeping Encyclopedia
Information by itself is important, and at the same time, actually visualizing the content can make a huge difference on your ability to really absorb everything you need to know.
You’ll be able to actually see:
- Exactly what a queen, worker, and drone bee look like, and how to tell the difference.
- What a stack of equipment should look like.
- Where everything goes in the hive.
- What your essential supplies and gear looks like and how to use them.
- What kind of bees you should get.
- How to feed your bees.
- How to prevent disease and ensure you’ll have a healthy colony.
- How to identify potential problems and how to fix them.
- What you should do to prepare for each and every season of the year.
- How to harvest your honey from start to finish.
- And much much more…
The whole DVD runs 90 minutes and 12 seconds to be exact, and covers everything you need to be successful as a beekeeper.
Even kids often enjoy being a part of taking care of the hives and can learn a great deal while having a ton of fun.
Involve Your Whole Family In
The Tradition Of Beekeeping
In many families, beekeeping is a tradition passed down from generation to generation. Knowingly, or unknowingly, you could be taking part in your own family history, or starting a new tradition of your own.
With a video you can fire it up, sit around the screen with your family and experience the magic of beekeeping together, at the same time.
Books just don’t have that same “family bonding” feeling.
Is This Really For You?
As you can probably see by now, I’ve worked very hard to make sure that my Basic Beekeeping DVD is the most easy to understand and complete beekeeping product of its kind. Hopefully by now you’re excited to get started beekeeping and are virtually busting at the seams to get your hands on this DVD, but I’ve got one question before you go forward.
Is Beekeeping Something You
Really Want To Get Into?
Because, while beekeeping can be easy, fun, and extremely rewarding for you and your family, let’s be honest, it’s not for everyone.
So if you’re “on the fence” with beekeeping but aren’t quite sure you want to commit the time and effort it takes; then my DVD can help you make that important decision, before you invest any extra time or money.
You see, keeping bees is fun, exciting, and can give you some incredible honey. But it’s truthfully much more than that.
When you decide to start beekeeping, you’re becoming part of a very important ancestral and symbiotic relationship between the bees, the beekeeper and the earth. I don’t take that responsibility lightly.
So the question is this: Are you ready to check out this amazing program for yourself?
Because You Can Get Started Today
Without Risking A Penny
That’s right, when you grab your copy of the Basic Beekeeping DVD today, you don’t risk a single penny.
I’m so confident that you’ll absolutely love this video that I’m offering a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee.
How can I do this?
Yes, it’s a financial gamble for me… But that’s how confident I am that you’re going to be THRILLED with this program. I poured my heart and soul into this program — and I believe that it’s the best beekeeping course available anywhere. And I stand by it 100%.
So when you order today… you essentially get to see and try out everything for free if you choose. I trust you’ll to do the right thing, as I have trusted people over my entire professional career.
Just like with the bees, you have to help others to help yourself, and that’s why I’m offering this guarantee. It’s part of the symbiotic relationship of life, and I want to extend that to you.
I hope you’ll pick up a copy of my DVD today and we can start up our own relationship. I would be honored if you decide to become part of the World Of Beekeeping family today.
OK, But How Much Does It Cost?
If I’m doing a 2 hour private beekeeping class on my property, the going rate is $149.99 per person.
Based on that, others would charge $79.99 or more for a DVD that only covers a fraction of what this DVD covers.
But it’s important to make this DVD affordable to everyone, because many beekeepers want to make a significant contribution to their environment and the Earth, and I completely believe in that effort.
So the DVD was cut from the $79.99 value, to $59.97. And the DVD sold at that price.
In the beginning this DVD was kind of like a hobby, and there was no way to tell how well it would sell.
When the decision was eventually made to order a substantial number of copies, the printing got a little “messed up” and the covers aren’t really like I wanted them to be.
The words “Basic” and “Beekeeping” on the cover are much to close together. And selling them on store shelves isn’t the best idea. But at reduced price they’d probably be OK to sell on the internet until I get rid of them.
Just so I’m clear, these are the exact same DVD’s with identical content, they just have a bit of a “funny” cover. However, I do need to get rid of them.
So for a limited time, while the DVD’s are available, the price has been reduced from $59.97 down to $39.99 + shipping.
At that price it’s a total “no-brainer.” There simply isn’t anything out there of the same quality, and definitely not at that price.
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to grab your copy today
before they run out at this price. (I expect these to go fast.)
$59.97 $39.99 + shipping
(Limited Time Offer)
As A Way To Make It Up To You – You’ll Also
Get This Valuable Bonus Guide
When you order one of these last remaining copies, I’m also throwing in my “Ultimate Beekeeping Guide” (Valued at $19.95) absolutely FREE.
Here’s what the guide is all about:
After we produced the Basic Beekeeping DVD, we asked over 700 of our customers “What ELSE do you want to know?”
We gathered up all that feedback and produced a guide that “filled in the cracks” and answered additional questions that came up after watching the DVD.
Now, just to be perfectly clear, when you order today you’ll be getting the Basic Beekeeping DVD AND the Ultimate Beekeeping Guide — a $79.98 value — for only $39.99 plus shipping.
Click the “add to cart” button below to order now.
What does this bonus guide cover?
Can You Even Keep Bees
Where You Live?
Get strategies for dealing with different situations that may come your way depending on where you live, what your weather is, and how much land you have.
You’ll find out:
- Why keeping bees in high elevation areas is possible, and easier than you think. (Things only start to get really tricky once you pass 8,000 feet in elevation.)
- How to keep bees healthy even in freezing weather reaching negative 25-30 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
- The best time to start your hive no matter where you live.
- Strategies for starting a hive on lots of land (over 1 acre) or virtually no land at all (a small patio or rooftop.)
- How to determine if you have enough pollen producing plants in your area. And if not, how to still make things work well for you and your bees.
- If you haven’t seen many bees in your yard or garden in a long time, what that may mean, and why starting a hive may be one of the most important and heroic things you can do.
What About Africanized Bees?
Some areas around the world have been experiencing issues with Africanized bees, or “killer bees.” This can be a major concern, and if you don’t know how to deal with the issue, things could get bad for you, and fast.
I’ll give you some of my best strategies for dealing with the problem of Africanized bees so that you’ll minimize any problems, and hopefully never have to deal with the issue at all.
You’ll also discover how “killer bees” are effecting honey bee populations and what you can do to help the current “killer bee” problem.
Beekeeping As A Business
Not everyone will want to turn their new-found knowledge and experience of beekeeping into a money making adventure, but you may be surprised where beekeeping leads you.
Because you may want to eventually turn beekeeping into a business I thought I’d give you my advice on how to start.
- The economics of beekeeping
- Why beekeeping is both good for the environment as well as the economy. (Beekeeping is a great “green” business.)
- The pros and cons of starting a beekeeping business.
- How much money you may expect to make.
And unlike a class or seminar, with my DVD and bonus guide you get a
100% Money Back Guarantee
So what are you waiting for?
If you’d like to discover the joys of beekeeping in an easy to understand, visually appealing format, with my personal guarantee, just click the button below and grab your copy today.
Again, just to be clear, I don’t know how long this DVD will be available for the low price of $39.99 + shipping.
I can’t guarantee that it won’t go up in price the next time you come back.
So if you’re at all interested in beekeeping I urge you to order today. Just click the link below right now to get started.
P.S. If you were skeptical, I can understand that. Many others were too. I’m just asking you to set aside your skepticism for a few weeks to take my Basic Beekeeping DVD for a test drive. You’ll be glad you did.